Rental Minimum Standard Inspection Geelong
When looking for a place to rent, it becomes vital to have inspections performed to ensure the property environment meets minimum rental standard checks before moving into it. Professional inspectors know what to look for and can swiftly deduce what issues might exist and how they may affect your living situation long-term.
At House Inspections Geelong Services, our team of expert inspectors possess the necessary skills and knowledge to narrow down the house environments problem areas that might’ve not been made public. We conduct thorough investigations of every aspect of your potential rental home to ensure the property is meeting minimum standards and more. This will allow you to make a decision that will be the most beneficial to you when choosing your Geelong home rental.
How Can Our Inspections of Minimum Rental Standards in Geelong Benefit You?
By having a professional perform inspections on your preferred home to check whether it meets minimum rental standard environment requirements, you can then be rest assured when deciding on a property. There are a number of advantages to making minimum standards a mandatory practice when browsing through rental properties, for instance:
- Unveiling Hidden Flaws: Sometimes, most real estate houses can possess a few damages that have been glossed over or are simply unknown. In such cases, hiring an inspector to ensure the Geelong rental property meets minimum standards can allow you to unearth flaws that were hidden and how they might incur costs for a buyer in the future. Our team of professionals know how to expertly investigate every small corner of a home to make sure it is a viable option for you.
- Pest Infestations: A significant concern for many buyers is how there might be pest infestations in their potential homes. With the help of our inspectors, you can rest assured that we are well-equipped to uncover any pests that might’ve burrowed in a corner of the property. For such situations, it is crucial to adhere to mandatory minimum rental standards when debating whether to hire a Geelong inspector to properly check every corner. (Note: Pet Inspection is at an additional cost).
- Future Repairs: By employing professionals to thoroughly investigate your desired rental property, they can assess where you might require repairs in the future and if the home is following the mandatory minimum rental standards. Not knowing the potential future costs can trouble a buyer eventually when they learn of it later.
- Gain Leverage: With the help of our expert inspectors, should we uncover any damages, infestations, and other liabilities, you’ll be able to gain leverage when acquiring your preferred rental real estate. With the necessary information, you can pursue negotiation talks with the seller to bring the set price down from its original cost. Especially, if a rental property isn’t meeting the mandatory minimum standards set by the Australian government.
- Prevent Buyer’s Regret: Professional inspectors aim to ensure that you do not feel the buyer’s regret after purchasing real estate. With extensive minimum rental standards checks, you can rest assured that you will be making an informed decision with your desired Geelong property.
What Other Ways Could Our Geelong Team’s Inspections Assist with Mandatory Minimum Rental Standard Checks?
At House Inspections Geelong Services, every professional inspector has at least three decades worth of experience in the building industry. They are well-versed in carrying out meticulous, mandatory checks of rental properties’ minimum standards so you can be confident about your new living space.
Additionally, our team of experts utilise advanced technology (i.e., detection radar, thermal imagery, and motion sensors at an additional cost) to identify any potential pest or termite infestations in the property. Following the investigation, after 24 hours, we provide an extensive report, including photographs of damaged areas, so you can make a decision favourable to your preferences. Finally, it is essential to note that we carry indemnity insurance to protect every client’s best interests for every project.
Choose House Inspections Geelong Services for Your Mandatory Minimum Rental Standard Checks!
Our team of professional inspectors establish clear lines of communication to build trust and ensure to keep clients updated with their project’s progress every step of the way. Connect with our highly experienced team today at 0499 655 470 or send an enquiry to our friendly Geelong inspectors for any questions or concerns you might have about mandatory minimum rental standard checks regarding your preferred property. Or book an inspection right away!
Are you astute enough to notice those covered up defects that the seller does not want you to see?
Let our highly experienced, fully qualified house inspection services
discover any such problems, before you purchase that dream home.
Our Pest and Building Inspections Services
Pre-Purchase Home Inspections for your Peace of Mind
Before you buy your new home, it pays to be certain that there are no additional or hidden costs or possible unseen defects that the seller might not want you to see! Our Geelong property inspections will identify any such problems. Our professional report, complies with Australian standards, and provides a comprehensive overview of any defects or damage present in your potential investment.
Termite and Pest Building Inspections with Advanced Technology
We use the latest detection radar, thermal imagery and moisture sensors to identify any termite damage and/or infestation that may be present in your timber home. We will immediately contact you with results and follow up with a detailed report including photographs of any affected areas. We also offer a 24-month termite management program.
New Home Inspection
Have you built, or are you in the process of building your own new house? Then you need a pre hand over house inspection in order to ensure that all the construction work on your new home is carried out to the high standards you expect.
Tax Depreciation Reports
Make sure you are getting a good return on your investment property by having one of our experts complete a depreciation schedule. This report will allow you to claim tax deductions on your house in the Geelong area, as well as for fixtures and fittings.
Completely Independent property inspection
We work only on your behalf to ensure that you get a complete, unbiased property inspection and subsequent inspection report on your entire property that will reveal any defects or infestation. You will then know exactly what sort of building you propose to purchase.
Rental Minimum Standards Inspection
From the 29th of March 2021, the Victorian Government enforced minimum rental standards for all rental properties in an effort to create a fairer, safer system for all Victorians.
This means that all Residential Rental Providers (RRPs) must make sure a property meets the minimum standards on or before the day a renter moves in.
We're Fully Insured
We carry the most comprehensive Indemnity Insurance possible in order to protect your interests.
If you would like more information on any of our building inspection services for your property in Geelong,
Torquay and Lara, please don’t hesitate to contact us for an obligation free quote.